Attitash Mountain Ski Resort includes 68 trails across 2 connected mountains: Attitash & Bear Peak.
The Attitash side of the resort is classic New England Style skiing while Bear Peak offers newer wide open cruisers, glades and trails straight down the fall-line.
Attitash Mountain Ski Resort is operated by Peak Resorts, which also operates nearby sister resort Wildcat Mountain, joint ski lift passes are available in the ski season, Crotched Mountain in Southern New Hampshire, Mount Snow in Vermont.
- Pistes: 68 Trails: 29% Beginners, 44% Intermediate, 27% Advanced
- Skiable Terrain: 311+ Acres
- Vertical Drop: 1,750' (Attitash), 1,450' (Bear Peak)
- Base Elevation: 600' (Attitash and Bear Peak)
- Summit Elevation: 2350' (Attitash), 2050' (Bear Peak)
- Ski Lifts: 10 - 3 quads (2 high speed detachable), 3 triples, 3 doubles and 1 surface lifts
- Terrain Parks: The Abenaki Terrain Parks located on Bear Peak and located on Lower Myth Maker, Lower Kachina and the Bear Peak Base Area.
- Tree Skiing: 60+ acres of terrain located on both Attitash Mountain and Bear Peak