Espace Killy is the joining of Val d'Isere with Tignes during the Winter ski season.
Whilst there is no obvious promotion of Espace Killy; both Val d’Isere and Tignes maintain their own websites and apps, all the ski data and piste maps are of the combined entity: Espace Killy.
Tignes does offer a ski pass that just covers the ski area of Tignes, whilst Val d’Isere only offers a pass covering the combined area.
- Number of Pistes: Around 154 downhill skiing pistes covering 480 hectares.
- Type of Ski Pistes: 21 Green, 67 Blue, 41 Red, 29 Black and 5 Pistes de Ski de Randonee
- Kilometres of Ski Pistes: 300km
- Skiable Area: 3,680 hectares out of a 10,000 hectare mountainous area is skiable, 3,200 of them offering fresh track, off-piste skiing possibilities
- Number of Ski Lifts: 76
- Highest Altitude: The Grande Motte cable car takes you to a heady 3,456m
- Vertical Drop: 1,900m
- Ski Resort Altitude: Tignes les Brevieres is down at 1,550m
- Number of Snow Cannon: 900
- Glacier Skiing: Two, the Grande Motte being one of the steepest you’ll encounter
- Snow Parks: Two