As the world’s largest skiing valley, the Zillertal is perfect for skiers of all abilities. Mayrhofen and the Hintertux are perhaps the best known ski resorts in the valley, but the Zillertal has so much more to offer across its four extensive skiing areas:
Each of these ski resorts has its own identity and ski pass, but all can be combined with the Zillertal Superskipass. This covers:
- Kilometres of Ski Pistes: 544km of groomed ski slopes
- Number of Ski Lifts: 180 of the most modern ski lifts built for speed and comfort
- Highest Altitude: Head to the top of the Hintertux Glacier at 3,350m
- Ski Resort Altitude: The bottom of the Kaltenbach lifts at 558m is where there is the most air!
- Snow Parks: Snowboard fun parks, permanent racing and speed courses await; see the separate ski resorts for more information