Together the ski resorts of Iran present an adventure for skiers; under exploited ski areas and cheap prices to boot.
- Ski pass: From 3,5$ up to 30$ per day.
- Ski season: End November to May.
- Accommodation: You can easily find hotels and apartments in most ski resorts. In big ski resorts about 50$ per night for a room.
- Getting to the ski resorts: You can reach all the ski resorts by taxi for a few dollars per trip.
- Food : You will find restaurant and fast foods in all ski resorts - Between 4$ and 10$ for a meal.
The main ski resorts in Iran are; by size: Dizin, by modern standards: Darbandsar and by off-piste opportunities: Shemshak. All three are located North of Tehran and easy to connect in a single trip. Between them they have;
- Altitude 2,550 to 3,600m
- Pistes; 32 (8 green, 7 blue, 12 red, 5 black)
- Ski Lifts; 22 (5 gondolas, 8 chairlifts, 14 drag lifts)
Many thanks to ‘Ski of Persia’ for bringing skiing in Iran to our attention and for providing ski information and data. Contact ‘Ski of Persia’ for more information about skiing in Iran.